The JS Fundamental Concept Map
I've created the JS Concept Map to help you.
- Syntax: How to read and write JS code
- How to read expressions
- Statements vs expressions
- Function call sites
- Leaf and node expressions
- Execution: How the computer runs JS code
- How JS code runs
- How functions work
- How to understand what "asynchronous" means
- Memory: How JS sees your data
- Assigning values
- Reference values and primitive values
- How to use data objects
- Combining arrays and objects to make any data structure
Get the JS Concept Map: coming soon. Subscribe to my email list below to get it when it's done.
Subscribe to my mailing list below and you'll get my JS Mini-Course for free.
Videos you can watch right now
Array creation: what happens when an array expression gets evaluated?
Combining arrays and objects to make data structures
What's the difference between methods and functions?
What you need to know about expressions
Subscribe to join me on the path
If you're serious about mastering JS, subscribe to my mailing list.
Every week, I send exclusive updates to my list. Get my JS articles, videos and learning resources directly in your inbox.